Sticky Chicken Wings
STICKY CHICKEN WINGS
- 2 Kg chicken wings, tips off
- ½ cup sweet chilli sauce
- 2 Tbsp. soy sauce
- 2 tsp. sesame oil
- 3 cloves garlic, grated
- 1 inch piece ginger, grated
- 2 Tbsp. dried chilli flakes
- 2 tsp. cumin seeds
- 2 Tbsp. sesame seeds
- 2 spring onions, finely sliced
- ½ cup coriander, roughly chopped
- Preheat oven to 170C.
- Split chicken wings and place in a baking tray.
- In a bowl, add sweet chilli, soy, sesame oil, garlic and ginger and mix to combine. Roughly grind the cumin seeds and chilli flakes in a mortar and pestle and stir through marinade.
- Pour marinade over prepared chicken wings and massage to coat wings evenly.
- Place in oven for 40 minutes.
- Turn oven to 220C for a final 10 minutes to caramalise the wings.
- Garnish wings with a sprinkling of sesame seeds, spring onion and chopped coriander.
Comments are closed